jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

Chapter.12……..thoughts.

Till that moment I hadn’t realized that everyone in the classroom was staring at us. Or well at him more than me…………
Without turning around to look at Chase I told him:

- C’mon

I started walking toward end of the classroom and felt him following close behind, as we walked people turned to look at him and I could imagine what they were thinking, Oh, who is this new cute and totally hot guy?, the girls would think, and the boys, Who is this new jerk, he better stay away from my girl, or something pretty close to that.
At the right corner of the room where two desks, closely by each other, I was pretty sure those where the ones that nobody used, but today they where the only two desks left.

As we sat down, the teacher continued the class. I could only catch glimpses of the class, which is why I know that we have a test Friday and that the class had something to do with algebra. But I couldn’t completely concentrate on the lesson, my head was spinning with questions about Chase and his family, and, I know, I just met him, but something about him seemed familiar, like I had met him before or at least saw him, which was completely remote because I just moved here and he just did too, even know he came when he was little there’s no way I could have met him before because this was my first time here, I mean like two an a half months ago. An then there was my friends I had to talk to them and present them to Emma, Scott and Chase. An then there was Liz, yeah she is another case, I had to present her to Chase or she would, literally, kill me.

Suddenly the bell rang and snapped, me out of my trance.
I turned around to see the people walking out of the classroom, and then I turned to my left to see Chase staring at me. He smiled.

-What? – I said, and I could feel the sides of my mouth moving up into a smile.

-Nothing, nothing- he said turning around and picking his books up while he laughed.

- Your laughing, what happened? - I said standing up with him.

- You just look cute when you’re thinking.

Chic@ssssssss!!! este cap. esta en ingles y en espa/ol! (la entrada de abajo!) la verdad es que no se que paso con el blog en la entrada de abajo! creo que se volvio cu-cu pero buno aqui estaaa!! disfrutennn!!!

No hay comentarios: