sábado, 19 de junio de 2010

First Round......Cap.11

We walked the now empty hallways in an awkward silence, I felt the need to fill it with something, and just like that a bunch of questions entered my mind and I realized I didn’t know him, he was the new kid, and without even thinking I blurted:

- So…..Were are you from?
- Well, my siblings and I are from London, my dad too and my mom is from France.
- Wow, that’s awesome! But why did you move here then?
- Well… they were having problems together, kind of, and like we are big enough we decided to move here on our own. You see we always liked it here.
- Wait you said you always liked it here, right?- he nodded- OK ,so you’ve been here before?
- Yeah, we used to come here during the summer sometimes and spend two weeks or something like that.
- So you are familiar with all the stuff here and the places right?
- No- I looked t him confused and he explained- It was a long time ago, but we have pictures and all that and-

I came to a stop in front of a door.

- Wh….-he started to say but I stopped him.
- We are here. This is the classroom.
- Ahhhhh.
- Yep.


I opened the door and stepped inside. Mr. Barnes stopped talking and turned to face me.

- Oh, Miss Jones, I’m so glad you could join us.- He seemed to notice Chase and said- And you bring someone with you!- He finished smiling.
- Yep, I do. This is one of the new students. I was just guiding him.
- Oh, in that case you are excused.- I smiled at him in return.- And who, may I ask, are you?- He said turning to Chase.
- I’m Chase Park, sir.
- Well I’m Mr. Barnes, feel free to sit where ever you want.

Till that moment I hadn’t realized that everyone in the classroom was staring at us. Or well at him more than me.


Chic@@@@@@@@sssss!!!!!!! este cap. es el mismo cap. anterior solo que en ingles!!! estaba tan fastidiadaque decidi escrbirlo en los dos idiomas!! (no no use el traductor de google, lo ise yo solitaaa!!) asi que decidi publicarlooo!! espero que les gusteeee!!! BESOSSSSSSS!!!!! <3 <3 <3

2 comentarios:

Maaddyy!!!! dijo...

Ohhh meee encantoooh!!
sisisiisis! mee gustoo kee loo pusistee en ingles!! ohh sisisi!
see vee suuperr tu bloogg!!
voi a empezarr a leerlo!!! zizizi

Quiidatee Mushhoo!^^!

ahh ii pazateee!~
theabductionsymphony.blogspot.com/

Mariana dijo...

NICE! love all the chapter in english! IT'S AMAZING! sow keep righing in english! LOVE U!